What is Pinterest?
Pinterest is a pinboard-style photo-sharing website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, and hobbies. Users can browse other pinboards for images, "re-pin" images to their own pinboards, or "like" photos. The site was founded by Ben Silbermann, Paul Sciarra, and Evan Sharp. It is managed by Cold Brew Labs and funded by a small group of entrepreneurs and investors.
If you do not have a Pinterest Account, but wish to enter the contest, follow these instructions below:
1.Go to Pinterest and click sign up for account. Here’s how:
2.Go to http://pinterest.com and click Join Pinterest.
3.Choose how you'll sign up: using Facebook, Twitter or your email address.
4.Enter the username, email address and password you'll use for Pinterest. Just a note:
a.Pick a username that is 3-15 characters long. You can add numbers to your username, but not spaces, symbols or punctuation.
b.Create a strong password even if you sign up with Facebook or Twitter. You can always log in with that password and your email address.
5.After you've filled out your info, click Create Account.
6. Follow us by typing Escents Aromatherapy in the search an hit enter, then choose Pinners as the search option and click Follow. Voila! You are now following us!
7. Now that you are logged in, click on the box that says, “Create a Board”.
8. Type "Escents Lavender" in the title.
9. Add a description and choose a category. Click Create Board.
10. Keep the board selected as not secret.
11. Search for images that represent Lavender by using the top left search bar.
12. Once you find the pictures you like, hover over it until you see the Pin It Button.
13. Select the Pin It Button and pick board Escents Lavender
14. In the description, enter the hashtag #lovelylavender.
15. Go back to your boards, by clicking on your name on the top right and click on the option Your Boards.
16. Select your board and copy top url from the address bar and send it to email@example.com